240 ASHLAND

Office build-out in an industrial masonry building built in 1920, just west of the Chicago loop.

The interior space is defined with exposed brick and concrete columns with large windows. SGW designed two new skylights to bring additional light into the core of the office.

The program includes four perimeter offices, conference room, open workstations to accommodate 22 employees, an open lounge/reception area, a kitchen and computer room.