We are always interested in hearing from talented people to become a part of our team. We are a medium sized architectural firm offering design, planning and consulting services, conveniently located on the Magnificent Mile. We have succeeded in retaining our “small firm” culture and atmosphere, without sacrificing the opportunity for individual growth and advancement. We offer a casual and professional working atmosphere and pay and benefits commensurate with experience. If you are looking to work on a variety of projects in a casual yet professional atmosphere that respects a positive work-life balance, send your resume to: email@example.com
We currently have the following specific job openings:
Renderer / Graphic Designer
We are seeking an individual to produce renderings and design support materials for use in public presentations and client marketing. Create photography, advertising, special flyers, brochures, as well as assist with web-based and social media publishing. Collaborate with multiple teams of architects on a variety of projects and building types and be an essential part of our marketing team; working with our professional marketing firm and in house team members.
- MUST be able to multi-task and work to meet deadlines.
- Strong team player with positive attitude.
- A solid work ethic with 2 years’ experience in an architecture firm.
- 4-year architecture degree or a design degree with architectural experience.
- Proficiency with MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, and Google SketchUp and/or other rendering software (VRay, Podium, 3dsMax, etc.).
- General knowledge of popular website and social media platforms.
- Experience with digital photography and photo editing.
We are seeking a motivated accredited architectural school graduate to join our firm, participating in all aspects of construction document production from design through bid, permit, and construction.
- Knowledge of relevant computer programs, including: AutoCAD, SketchUp, Microsoft Suite, Microsoft Project and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent organizational and personal time management skills.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work and learn through communications with others in a team environment.