This tenant build-out is located on the 4th floor of the Sullivan Center, a nationally registered historic landmark, commonly known as the Carson Pirie Scott Building built in 1898 by renowned architect Louis Sullivan. Landmarks approval was required for the interior improvements which include private CEO office, conference and pantry area; general closed and open offices utilizing Haworth office systems and furniture; resource areas, plan room, team and private conference rooms, library, cafe, fitness and locker rooms, massage room, mail room, and IT server room.